Located right in Lake George Village
We are closed for the winter.
Reservations for the 2023 Season are available on our website 24/7.
At our convenient Village location we offer a variety of accommodations for families! Relax at our small private beach or walk into town to all the shops & attractions! We offer some pet friendly rooms & accommodations with kitchens!
2023 SEASON PROPERTY UPDATES
We will start reservations for the 2023 season after January 9th!
- Opening Day for the 2023 Season will be Friday May 19th!
- Poolsider Suite #14 is getting a new deck
- Unit #20 will undergo a complete bathroom renovation
- Unit #21 will undergo a complete bathroom renovation and a kitchenette update
- Cabin #32 will undergo a room & kitchenette update.
Stay tuned for new photos and other updates as we make progress on this list above!
At our property…
- Lake Front Cottage Units
- Adirondack Log Cabins
- 2 Bedroom Family Suites
- Standard Motel Rooms
- Outdoor pool
- Pet Friendly Rooms Available (Certain Rooms ONLY)
- Complimentary Property WiFi Coverage!
- Small Private Sandy Beach
- Kayaks Available for rent
- Laundry Facility on Site
- Charcoal Grills
- We DO NOT offer nightly dock slip rentals or trailer parking.
- Property and Reservation Policies
Pet Friendly! But only in certain rooms!
Look for the paw print in order to see which Rooms are Pet Friendly.
Remember, not all rooms are Pet Friendly! Please keep in mind that Pet Friendly rooms can be booked online (and will be specified as such), but only through our website.
Visit our Traveling with Pets section for more information regarding our Pet Policies on Property including information on Emotional Support Pets and ADA Certified Service Animals!
Lowest Online Rate Guaranteed!
Book directly through our website & SAVE!
Considering the continually evolving COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, O’Sullivan’s is as always, taking standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously. We would like to share with you some of the changes/adaptations we are taking here on the property to create a safe environment without compromising the quality of your experience, that you have come to know, love and expect in your every stay with us.
- Due to staffing shortages in the area and nationally, our office hours will be limited this year. We kindly ask that you keep this in mind and bear with us as we do our best to make sure all property responsibilities are being attended to.
- Please keep in mind that we are not able to offer late check outs during the months of July and August.
- Currently, there is no daily housekeeping. We are more than happy to assist our guests with new towels, soaps, or cleaning items during your stay by having you call or visit our front desk area.
- Additional cleaning and sanitization of high touch surfaces in common areas on property are being attended to on a regular basis.
- If you have rented a motel room or cabin with a kitchenette, please be advised that we do not have these rooms stocked with plates, silverware, cooking utensils or cups. These items can be received upon request.
All our teams and staff members are adhering to the latest guidance and hygiene protocols, we assure you that they are well trained to handle situations that may occur at our hotel and we have confidence in their abilities. We will continue to monitor the situation closely to ensure the safety of each one of you; we will update this communication as more information is available.
Thank you so much for your comprehension and being so understanding of this situation, we can’t wait to welcome you all again at our hotel.