Located right in Lake George Village
Online Reservations through our website are open 24 hours a day for the 2021 Season!
At our convenient Village location we offer a variety of accommodations for families! Relax at our small private beach or walk into town to all the shops & attractions! We offer pet friendly rooms & accommodations with kitchens!
At our property…
- Log Sided Lake Front Units
- Adirondack Log Cabins
- Outdoor pool
- Pet Friendly Rooms Available
- Complimentary Property WiFi Coverage!
- Small Private Sandy Beach
- Kayaks Available for rent
- Laundry Facility on Site
- Charcoal Grills
Look for the paw print in order to see which Rooms are Pet Friendly.
Remember, not all rooms are Pet Friendly! Please keep in mind that Pet Friendly rooms can be booked online (and will be specified as such), but only through our website.
Lowest Online Rate Guaranteed!
Book directly through our website & SAVE!
Considering the continually evolving COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, O’Sullivan’s is as always, taking standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously. We would like to share with you some of the changes/adaptations we are taking here on the property to create a safe environment without compromising the quality of your experience, that you have come to know, love and expect in your every stay with us.
- When you arrive, please only have one individual from your party enter the front desk area. We still also ask that they wear a mask regardless of if you are vaccinated or not.
- Due to staffing shortages in the area and nationally, our office hours will be limited this year. We kindly ask that you keep this in mind and bear with us as we do our best to make sure all property responsibilities are being attended to.
- Please keep in mind that we are not able to offer late check outs during the months of July and August.
- Currently, there is no daily housekeeping. We are more than happy to assist our guests with new towels, soaps, or cleaning items during your stay by having you call or visit our front desk area.
- Additional cleaning and sanitization of high touch surfaces in common areas on property are being attended to on a regular basis.
- Our pool and beach are open.
- If you have rented a motel room or cabin with a kitchenette, please be advised that we do not have these rooms stocked with plates, silverware, cooking utensils or cups. These items can be received upon request.
- There are charcoal grills located throughout the facility, if you would like to grill during this time please bring utensils and charcoal to grill with.
- Kayak rentals are available and we will be sanitizing paddles and life vests after each use.
- Area restaurants are open with social distancing guidelines still in place.
- Most local attractions have reopened. If there is a specific attraction you are interested in we advise you to call ahead to verify any changes in policies and their guidelines.
- Additionally, businesses may enforce their own policies regarding facial covering and social distancing. We ask our guests to respect individual policies and pay attention to any signs they have posted as well as always having your mask on hand.
All our teams and staff members are adhering to the latest guidance and hygiene protocols, we assure you that they are well trained to handle situations that may occur at our hotel and we have confidence in their abilities. We will continue to monitor the situation closely to ensure the safety of each one of you; we will update this communication as more information is available.
Thank you so much for your comprehension and being so understanding of this situation, we can’t wait to welcome you all again at our hotel.